The UKSSD network supports organisations who are working to advance sustainable development in the UK. The network is free to join and open to all. Our focus and strategy is informed by the expertise of our partners. We are multi-stakeholder, representing organisations from the UK that span the business, civil society, academic and public spheres, irrespective of their interests, size or location.
What we do
- We bring together organisations to build new partnerships and innovative solutions for sustainable development
- We share unbiased and evidence-based insights, challenging our network of stakeholders to think bigger
- We use our significant convening and coordinating role to challenge and encourage the Government
- We support our partners, providing them with information and resources to help with the questions they need to answer
What we ask of you
You can join UKSSD as a partner or supporter of the network.
To become a partner we ask you to:
- Provide a letter of support from your CEO or equivalent and the use of your logo on UKSSD publicity materials
- Share your ideas to set the tone for our strategy and support us with ideas on how we can reach our objectives
- Help us deliver our activities by co-hosting events, donating space or staff resources, or make a financial commitment to cover our costs
- Show a genuine commitment and active engagement with the network, our activities and mission
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss becoming a partner.
Any organisation or individual can become a supporter of the network. This gives you the chance to stay up to date with our activities and receive information and invitations to events.
To become a supporter please sign up to join our mailing list below.